Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/11 Freedom Rally in DC

For any of you out there in the DC area this weekend, there will be a 9/11 Rally for Freedom of Religion, Worship, and Conscience at 2pm on Freedom Plaza. That is on Pennsylvania Ave in NW DC. It should be a good day and it is important that another voice is represented on September 11th, as it is looking like it might be a scary day nationwide for good old American values.

Come if you can and post your experience on here. I'd love to hear about it. If you have pictures or videos, send them on (bifocalpoint@gmail.com) and I will post them to the site. 

Here is to freedom and equality for all...in our lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. I am for freedom of religion but the muslim fate is no more religion than communism or fascism. This is not hate mongering. I love all my brothers and sisters but that does not give them the right to forcibly try to convert others.
    There are more people died on the hands of muslims trough the ages than the hand of Hitler and Stalin altogether. People smarten up before too late, I beg you.

    ReplyDelete